US & International
- Regional Health Systems Strengthening Advisor, NTDS (Dakar, Senegal)
- Regional Monitoring, Evaluation, & Research Advisor, Africa (Dakar, Senegal)
- Advocacy, Communications and Social Mobilization Officer, Regional Food Fortification Project, (Dakar, Senegal)
- Research Coordinator & Analyst, Assessment and Research on Child Feeding (ARCH) Project, (US and Dakar, Senegal)
- Country Director Guinea, (Conakry, Guinea)
- Country Director, Indonesia (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Research Coordinator & Analyst, Assessment and Research on Child Feeding (ARCH) Project (US and Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
- Business Development Manager (NYC, NY or Washington, DC)
- Chief Program & Innovation Officer (NYC, NY or Washington DC)
- Vice President, Neglected Tropical Diseases (NYC, NY or Washington, DC)
- Program Associate, Assessment and Research on Child Feeding (ARCH) Project, (Washington, DC)
Temporary positions/Seasonal positions
- Project Assistant(p/t), ChildSight® (Minneapolis - St. Paul, MN)
- Project Assistant (p/t), ChildSight® (Cleveland, OH)
- Project Assistant (p/t), ChildSight® (Milwaukee, WI)
Helen Keller International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Consulting Optometrist, ChildSight® MN (Minneapolis - St. Paul, MN)
- Consulting Optometrist, ChildSight® WI (Milwaukee, WI)
- Social Marketing Consultant, Suaahara II - Integrated Nutrition Program (INP), (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Data Analysis, ECF Rise Project, (Remote Location of Choice)
We often seek independent contractors with specific skills and expertise for assignments in the United States and around the world.
If you would like to be considered for inclusion in our pre-screened vendor database, please submit your resume/CV and a letter of interest to email@example.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.