US & International
- Regional Health Systems Strengthening Advisor, NTDS (Dakar, Senegal)
- Regional Monitoring, Evaluation, & Research Advisor, Africa (Dakar, Senegal)
- Technical Director, National Information Platform for Nutrition (NIPN), (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Chief Operating Officer (New York, NY)
- Director of Major and Planned Gifts (New York, NY)
- Program Finance Manager (Washington, DC)
- Vice President, External Relations (New York, NY)
Temporary positions/Seasonal positions
- Program Assistant, ChildSight® (Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN)
- Program Assistant, ChildSight® (New York, NY)
- Program Specialist, ChildSight® (New York, NY)
Helen Keller International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Evaluation Team, Suaahara II- Integrated Nutrition Program (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Consulting Optometrist, ChildSight® MN(Minneapolis - St. Paul, MN)
- Consulting Optometrist, ChildSight® WI(Milwaukee, WI)
- Consulting Optometrist, ChildSight® OH (Cleveland, OH)
- Consulting Optometrist, ChildSight® NY (New York, NY)
We often seek independent contractors with specific skills and expertise for assignments in the United States and around the world.
If you would like to be considered for inclusion in our pre-screened vendor database, please submit your resume/CV and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.