US & International
- Country Director, Côte d'Ivoire, (Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire)
- Regional Health Systems Strengthening Advisor, NTDS (Dakar, Senegal)
- Social Behavior Change Advisor, (Madagascar)
- Regional Monitoring, Evaluation, & Research Advisor, Africa (Dakar, Senegal)
- Business Development & Communications Coordinator, Asia Pacific (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
- Country Director, Indonesia (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Business Development Manager (NYC, NY or Washington, DC)
- Chief Program & Innovation Officer (NYC, NY or Washington DC)
- Vice President, Neglected Tropical Diseases (NYC, NY or Washington, DC)
Temporary positions/Seasonal positions
- Project Assistant(p/t), ChildSight® (Minneapolis - St. Paul, MN)
- Project Assistant (p/t), ChildSight® (Cleveland, OH)
Helen Keller International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Consulting Optometrist, ChildSight® MN (Minneapolis - St. Paul, MN)
- Consulting Optometrist, ChildSight® WI (Milwaukee, WI)
We often seek independent contractors with specific skills and expertise for assignments in the United States and around the world.
If you would like to be considered for inclusion in our pre-screened vendor database, please submit your resume/CV and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.