US & International
- Regional Food Fortification Program Manager (Dakar, Senegal)
- Regional Health Systems Strengthening Advisor, NTDS (Dakar, Senegal)
- Business Development & Communications Coordinator, Asia Pacific (Phnom Penh, Combodia)
- Country Director, Indonesia (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Chief Program & Innovation Officer (NYC, NY or Washington DC)
- Vice President, Neglected Tropical Diseases (NYC, NY or Washington, DC)
- Program Finance Manager, Neglected Tropical Diseases (NYC, NY)
- Program Finance Manager, (NYC, NY or Washington, DC)
- Senior Technical Advisor, USAID Advancing Nutrition, (Alexandria, VA)
- Business Development Manager (NYC, NY or Washington, DC)
- Project Assistant, ChildSight® (Cleveland, OH)
- Program Specialist: Family Engagement and Program Services, ChildSight® (Milwaukee, WI)
- Project Assistant, Childsight® (Newark, NJ)
Temporary positions/Seasonal positions
- Program Associate, MMDP Project (Washington, DC)
Helen Keller International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Consulting Optometrist, ChildSight® NJ (Newark, NJ)
- Consulting Optometrist, ChildSight® MN (Minneapolis - St. Paul, MN)
- Consulting Optometrist, ChildSight® WI (Milwaukee, WI)
We often seek independent contractors with specific skills and expertise for assignments in the United States and around the world.
If you would like to be considered for inclusion in our pre-screened vendor database, please submit your resume/CV and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.