We’re proud of the way we manage our funds. Our latest financial statement is available by clicking here. Or, if you would like a free print copy, please contact our office (Helen Keller International, One Dag Hammarskjold Plaza, Floor 2, New York, NY 10017; +001-212-532-0544) or any of the following state agencies:
- Florida: A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE, WITHIN THE STATE, 1-800-HELP-FLA or (850) 410-3800 (or go to http://www.freshfromflorida.com/Divisions-Offices/Consumer-Services). REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
- Maryland: For the cost of postage and copying, documents and information filed under the Maryland charitable organizations laws can be obtained from the Secretary of State, Charitable Division, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401, call (410) 974-5521.
- Mississippi: Sec. of State’s office (601) 359-1048.
- New Jersey: Information filed with the Attorney General concerning this charitable solicitation may be obtained from the Attorney General of the State of New Jersey at http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov or by calling (973) 504-6215. Registration with the Attorney General does not imply endorsement.
- New York: A copy of the latest annual report can be obtained by writing to Helen Keller International, One Dag Hammarskjold Plaza, Floor 2, New York, NY 10017 or from the Office of the Attorney General by writing the Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
- North Carolina: Financial information about Helen Keller International and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 1 (919) 807-2214. The license is not an endorsement by the State.
- Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of Helen Keller International may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999 or (717) 783-1720. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- Virginia: Financial statements are available from the State Ofc. of Consumer Affairs in the Dept. of Ag. and Consumer Svcs, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218, (804) 786-1343.
- Washington: Helen Keller International is registered with the Secretary of State, information relating to our financial affairs is available from the Secretary of State, and the toll-free number for Washington residents: 1 (800) 332-4483 or (360) 725-0378.
- West Virginia: West Virginia residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305. Registration does not imply endorsement.
REGISTRATION IN ANY OF THE ABOVE STATES DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE OR ANY OFFICE THEREOF.