Helen Keller International relies on the financial generosity of individuals, corporations, foundations and government agencies to help us continue the legacy established by Helen Keller.
Accountability and transparency are an important part of our work. Our funding is used to help us efficiently and effectively fulfill our mission. In fact, 85 cents of every dollar we spend goes to our programs.
- Most recent annual reports
- Audited financial statements for FY15, FY16, FY17
- 990 forms for FY15, FY16, FY17, FY18 (HKI, Inc.)
- 990 forms for FY15, FY16, FY17, FY18 (HKI Support)
- Financial disclosure information
Helen Keller International is a 501(c)(3) organization. Our Federal Tax ID (EIN) is 13-556-2162.