Helen Keller International, Nigeria
6B, Bangui Street
Wuse II, Abuja
- Dr. Ima Chima - Country Director
- Lucy Gundu – Finance and Administrative Manager
- Babajide Adebisi - Nutrition Program Manager
- Mary Umoh – Promotion Expert, Reaching Agents of Change
- Recent News
- "NIGERIA: Installing toilets to reduce blindness"
- "Vitamin A handouts boost polio vaccine acceptance"
- Nigeria's Minister of Health Meets with HKI Country Director
- Key Publications
- Private-Public Partnerships Drive One Solution to Vitamin and Mineral Deficiencies: Fortify West Africa" "
- HKI Nigeria 2010 Annual Report: Blindness Prevention and Micronutrient Deficiency Control for Child Survival
- (NTD May2011_En) Rapid community identification, pain and distress associated with lymphedema and adenolymphangitis due to lymphatic filariasis in resourcelimited communities of North-eastern Nigeria