US & International
- Chief of Party, USAID Food for Peace DFSA (Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso)
- Country Director, Cameroon (Yaoundé, Cameroon)
- Regional HR Manager, Africa (Dakar, Senegal)
- Regional Technical Advisor, Nutrition (Dakar, Senegal)
- Country Director, Indonesia (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Vice President, Asia Pacific (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
- Communications Manager (New York, NY)
- Finance Associate (New York, NY)
- Major Gifts Project Manager (New York, NY)
- Staff Accountant (New York, NY)
- Project Assistant, ChildSight® (New York, NY)
Temporary positions/Seasonal positions
- Program Assistant, NTDs (New York, NY)
Helen Keller International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Consulting Optometrist, ChildSight® CT (New Haven, CT)
- Consulting Optometrist, ChildSight® NJ (Newark, NJ)
- Consulting Optometrist, ChildSight® NY (New York, NY)
- Consulting Optometrist, ChildSight® OH (Cleveland, OH)
- Mid-Term Evaluation for Sustainable Agriculture and Production Linked to Improved Nutrition Status, Resilience, and Gender Equity (SAPLING) project (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Mid-Term Evaulation SAPLING Q&A
- Program Design Faciliator/Writer, Food for Peace
We often seek independent contractors with specific skills and expertise for assignments in the United States and around the world.
If you would like to be considered for inclusion in our pre-screened vendor database, please submit your resume/CV and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.