What Donations Achieve
HKI relies on the financial generosity of individuals, corporations, foundations, and government to help us continue the legacy established by Helen Keller. There are many ways you can give to help us continue our efforts to save the sight and lives of millions of people around the world.
Gifts from donors like you are greatly appreciated because each one makes a tangible difference to people in need all over the world. HKI is distinctive in its ability to develop and deliver simple and affordable solutions for preventing blindness and reducing malnutrition. For example:
- Your gift of $25 provides a vision screening and free eyeglasses to an impoverished student through our ChildSight® program.
- Your gift of $50 establishes vegetable gardens that protect the health and eyesight of 40 people through our Homestead Food Production programs.
- Your gift of $100 ensures the delivery of Vitamin A capsules to 100 children for a whole year, saving their sight and lives, through our Vitamin A Supplementation programs.
- Your gift of $250 helps restore vision to five people by enabling cataract surgery through our Cataract Treatment programs.
You can help the most deeply vulnerable people see better and live healthier. Please donate today through our secure Express Donation page. In addition, you can:
- Donate by phone. Call us at +212-532-0544 or toll-free at 1-877-KELLER4 (1-877-535-5374); or
- Donate by mail. Send your check or money order to:
Helen Keller International
352 Park Avenue South, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10010
Helen Keller International is a 501(c)(3) organization. Our Federal Tax ID (EIN) is 13-556-2162.