Give the Gift of Sight and Life
In the spirit of Helen Keller, Helen Keller International has been saving the sight and lives of people living in poverty with our innovative, cost-effective programs that fight blindness and hunger since 1915. Whether we are providing children under five and their families with sightsaving vitamin A or empowering women by teaching them to cultivate home gardens to provide for their families, our programs impact the lives of millions of people in 22 countries, including the United States, every year.
You can give women and children in poverty hope for the future and the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Every minute 72 children living in poverty benefit from our programs. We need your help to reach them.
Here’s how YOU can help save sight and life today.
- Make a donation to Helen Keller International.
- Learn more about how your donation makes a difference.
- Increase your impact! Find out if your company makes matching gifts.
- Honor someone you love with a Helen Keller International Tribute Gift.
- Your gift of $25 provides one student with a vision screening, a new pair of glasses and a second chance at clear vision.
- Your gift of $100 provides 400 children with treatment for river blindness and the opportunity to stay in school.
- Your gift of $200 provides 20 families with the seeds and skills to cultivate a home garden filled with sight and lifesaving fruits and vegetables and hope for the future.
More ways you can support Helen Keller International:
- Choose Helen Keller International as your charity when shopping on AmazonSmile.
- Support Helen Keller International when you use your American Express card through the MembersGive program.
- Purchase eyewear from TOMS: a portion of the proceeds benefit ChildSight®.
- Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter, WorldView.
- Stay up to date with the latest at Helen Keller International by reading our Updates from the Field, getting to know our experts or stopping by our blog, Seed to Sight.
- Follow Helen Keller International on social media and spread the word about our sight and lifesaving work to your friends and family.
"When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in the life of another." – Helen Keller