Careers with Helen Keller International
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at HKI. Current openings for all locations are listed below. Please note that due to the nature of our work HKI has limited opportunities for interns or volunteers; if, however, you have special skills that may fit our mission, you may send information, including your résumé/CV, to email@example.com.
- Country Director, Cameroon
- Deputy Country Director, Programs, Tanzania
- Regional Program Manager, Prevention of Malnutrition
- Regional Program Manager, Vitamin A Supplementation
- Vice President, Africa
- Program Finance Manager, Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Program Officer, Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Senior Grants and Contracts Manager
How to Apply
To be considered for a position, submit a cover letter stating the position of interest and your salary history and requirements, along with your résumé/CV to the email or mailing address listed for the specific position. Additional information is listed in each posting.
Note: We are unable to accept phone calls. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
HKI offers salary and benefits competitive with other international non-governmental organizations.
HKI is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified women, minority and disabled candidates.