Careers with Helen Keller International
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at HKI. Current openings for all locations are listed below. Please note that due to the nature of our work HKI has limited opportunities for interns or volunteers; if, however, you have special skills that may fit our mission, you may send information, including your résumé/CV, to email@example.com.
- Country Director, Cambodia
- Country Director, Indonesia
- Senior Technical Advisor, Suaahara Integrated Nutrition Program, Nepal
- Country Director, Niger
- Deputy Country Director, Programs, Niger
- NTDs Program Officer, Nigeria (Local Hire)
- Operations and Finance Manager, Tanzania
- Regional Program Manager, Enhanced Homestead Food Production
- VAS Program Manager, Nigeria (Local Hire)
- Vice President, Africa
- Program Associate, Control of Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Project Manager, ERP Implementation
- Senior Finance & Budget Manager
- Senior Human Resources Manager, Talent Acquisition & Development
How to Apply
To be considered for a position, submit a cover letter stating the position of interest and your salary history and requirements, along with your résumé/CV to the email or mailing address listed for the specific position. Additional information is listed in each posting.
Note: We are unable to accept phone calls. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
HKI offers salary and benefits competitive with other international non-governmental organizations.
HKI is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified women, minority and disabled candidates.