Careers with Helen Keller International
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at HKI. Current openings for all locations are listed below. Please note that due to the nature of our work HKI has limited opportunities for interns or volunteers; if, however, you have special skills that may fit our mission, you may send information, including your résumé/CV, to email@example.com.
- Communications Officer
- Headquarters Program Finance Manager, MMDP
- Part-time Information Systems Support Analyst
- Program Finance Manager, Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Project Director Morbidity Management & Disability Prevention (MMDP) for Blinding Trachoma and Lymphatic Filariasis
- Vice President, Development & Communications
- Country Coordinator, Tanzania NTD Programs
- Country Director, Mozambique
- Regional Nutrition Specialist, IYCF
- Regional Program Finance Manager, MMDP
How to Apply
To be considered for a position, submit a cover letter stating the position of interest and your salary history and requirements, along with your résumé/CV to the email or mailing address listed for the specific position. Additional information is listed in each posting.
Note: We are unable to accept phone calls. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
HKI offers salary and benefits competitive with other international non-governmental organizations.
HKI is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified women, minority and disabled candidates.