Helen Keller International welcomes constructive comments on our blog, Seed to Sight. Our blog policy is outlined below:
- All comments submitted to this blog are subject to review by Helen Keller International staff. We have final edit and approval of any comment submitted to the blog for posting.
- We reserve the right to take down a comment for posting if we feel it violates our guidelines or is otherwise inappropriate for the blog. We also reserve the right to edit comments for style, length or other considerations, and to remove any comments, if needed, subsequent to their having been posted.
- We will not publish comments that we deem to be abusive, defamatory, hateful, obscene, profane or threatening to another person or entity.
Comments that are off-topic, obviously spam, or that include irrelevant links will be removed.
- Personal contact information (such as phone numbers or email addresses) will not be posted.
- All opinions expressed on Seed to Sight are the personal opinions of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Helen Keller International.